DJI Osmo, Parts & Accessories
Go Unmanned carries an assortment of Parts & Accessories for your Drone / UAV.
We are here to answer your questions:
We are an Authorized DJI Distributor & Customer service is our #1.
Zenmuse / Cameras There are 8 product(s)
- Super 35 Sensor
- Integrated gimbal made for high-end filmmaking
- Can reproduce a dynamic range of colors
- Compatible with the Inspire 2
- 24 MP CMOS Sensor
- 6K CinemaDNG | 5.2K Apple ProRes
- Four prime lenses available [lens not included]
- Dual Screens
- 4K HDR Video
- 8X Slow Motion
- Waterproof (11m)
- Compatable with Inspire 1 Quadcopter
- RAW Photo and Video Capture
- Micro Four Thirds Sensor with MFT Mount
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) Video Capture
- 16MP Still Photos
- Over 12 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Burst and Interval Photos Modes
- P / S / A / M Exposure Modes
- 1.7 Gbps Average Bitrate
- microSD / SSD Recording
- > Zenmuse X Series Cameras Comparison
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require Osmo - X5 Adapter for use with Osmo that is sold separately.
- Connect the communication ports on the Focus Remote Controller and the Osmo - X5 Adapter using the *DJI Focus - Osmo Pro/RAW Adaptor Cable (Available soon).Then, you can use the DJI Focus to control the aperture and focus of Zenmuse X5 series camera.
- When using the Zenmuse X5 Series cameras, it is necessary to replace the original vibration absorbing board designed for the Inspire 1 V1.0’s standard Zenmuse X3 camera with the Zenmuse X5 Vibration Absorbing Board.
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require the "Landing Gear Risers" for use with Inspire 1 V2.0 that is sold separately.
- > Click here to buy Inspire 1 Raw