DJI Zenmuse X4S
Compatible with the DJI Inspire 2
• 20 megapixel, 1-inch sensor
• Maximum ISO of 12,800
• Increased Noise Ratio and Color Sensitivity
• Compact Lens | Low Dispersion & Low Distortion
• 84° Field of View | High Resolution Lens
• Combined with CineCore 2.0 (Image Processing System)
• Record 4K/60 H.264 and 4K/30 H.265 videos at a 100Mbps bitrate
• Oversample 5.2K video into 4K video in real-time
• Burst Mode supports 14fps shooting at 20 megapixels in both JPEG and DNG formats
Sensor size is vital to image quality. The Zenmuse X4S’s 1-inch Exmor R CMOS sensor uses large pixels measuring 2.4μm per pixel to create 20 megapixel images and 11.6 stops of dynamic range. Compared with the Zenmuse X3, which uses a 1/2.3-inch sensor, the Zenmuse X4S has an additional stop of dynamic range and 1.5 more stops signal to noise ratio and color sensitivity, as well as a maximum ISO of 12,800, for even more stunning imaging capabilities.
Higher Quality Videos
Used with the Inspire 2 CineCore 2.0 image processing system, the Zenmuse X4S records 4K/60 using H.264 and 4K/30 using H.265, both with a 100Mbps bitrate. It also supports oversampling of 5.2K video to 4K, while 3D denoising technology and 3D LUT color reproduction technology retains fine detail in captured images.
The custom-engineered 8.8mm/F2.8-11 lens is compact with low distortion and has a radial dispersion of only 3μm that is equivalent to a 24 focal length on a 35mm camera. Its high MTF rating performance and removal of low pass filters make the Zenmuse X4S an incredibly powerful camera for its size, both in the air and on the ground. The Zenmuse X4S also uses a leaf shutter capable of 1/2000 shutter speeds, eliminating rolling shutter distortion that can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed, allowing dramatic shots to be captured more easily.
CP.ZM.000497 - UPC190021284814