DJI Matrice 600 Pro FAQ
1. What is the difference between M600 PRO & M600?
||Weight (no-load operation with six TB47S batteries)
|Weight (no-load operation with six TB48S batteries)
|Max Take-off Weight
||Dampening balls at the bottom of IMU units and A3 main controller
|Max Flight Time (no-load operation with six TB47S batteries)
|Max Flight Time (no-load operation with six TB48S batteries)
|Flight Time (with load of 6Kg and six TB47S batteries)
|Flight Time (with load of 5.5Kg and six TB48S batteries)
|Transportation Dimensions (folded)
||520*480*640 mm（In box）
||M600 Pro charger with Charging Hub（MC6S600）
2. Does the M600 Pro have the same firmware as the M600?
No. When connecting to DJI Assistant 2, the aircraft will recognize the correct firmware and update it accordingly.
3. Are the M600 Pro’s vibration damping balls for redundant IMUs compatible with the M600 or S1000+?
They can be used on the M600 but not the S1000+. If redundant IMUs on the M600 use vibration damping balls, then vibration damping balls should also be added to the A3 Flight Controller, ensuring performance is not compromised.
4. Compared with the M600, how has the M600 Pro been improved in terms of performance?
The M600 Pro is equipped with a new 2170R propeller that increases overall efficiency and stability during flight. It is also equipped with the A3 Pro flight controller, enhancing precision control while improving overall safety. Vibration damping balls have been added to the A3 flight controller’s redundant IMUs, absorbing more shake and reducing more noise.
5. Can the M600 fit inside the M600 Pro’s new EPP foam case?
No. When folded，The M600 Pro is smaller in size than the M600.
6. Do the M600 Pro and the M600 have the same propulsion system?
7. Does the M600 Pro also support D-RTK?
8. When flying, DJI GO will sometimes state ‘IMU Data Error’. What exactly does this mean?
DJI GO will state ‘IMU data error’ when barometers are normal but are at risk of being disturbed by airflow (likely when the aircraft is maneuvering or braking at speed). The ‘IMU data error’ warning will stop when the risk of airflow disturbance lowers.
9. Does the M600 Pro use the same controllers and batteries as the M600?
Yes, they both use the same controllers and batteries.
10. Why won’t the landing gear retract or extend when I test it on the ground?
Please connect the M600 Pro to DJI GO and choose ‘unlock landing gear’ to resolve the issue.
11. Does the M600 Pro support GEO?
12. Does the M600 Pro have a dedicated battery heater?
No. However, the M600 Pro’s battery is compatible with the Inspire 1’s battery heater and insulation sticker, which is designed to keep the battery within the temperature range.