The Matrice 600 kit includes the KlauPPK system with connectivity to your DSLR or aerial camera for precise aerial surveying and mapping.
The Klau PPK system includes:
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency positioning solution including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS L1/L2/L5 powered by Novatel OEM 7 series
- Optional multi-channel L-Band support for TerraStar correction services
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Lightweight L1/L2 GPS/Glonass antenna
- Mounting kit and power supply
- Klau PPK processing software to process your high accuracy photo centre coordinates, manage camera calibration, apply IMU and 3D lever arm corrections, geotag photos with 3cm accuracy XYZ or create a coordinate file in any local site or global coordinate system and geoid.
You will need to run a ground base station if you don’t have access to the VRS or CORS network. You can use a survey grade GNSS receiver (set to collect data at 1second interval in Rinex format).